Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fitness Challenge 2.0 - The (sort-of) End.

I've been putting off writing this last "Fitness Challenge 2.0" Update. I feel like every time I finish a challenge it just gives me license to go back to doing whatever I want. Mainly, eating whatever I want. So, I've been gradually extending the challenge in my head, week by week. Every day is a new day. I try not to beat myself up if I eat something bad, but instead try to make up for it in the gym and by making healthier choices the next time.

I haven't been weighing myself, so I don't know how much I've lost, but it's something since all my clothes are fitting better/looser. So, while I don't think I lost a huge chunk (not that I have a HUGE chunk to lose anyway, in my opinion) I have lost something and I'm feeling good.

So, I guess this is the last update for Fitness Challenge 2.0, although it's never really over. I think I'm just going to take a break from writing about it for a while.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers