Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Dress for Kate

I'm not going to even pretend to tell you that I'm not TOTALLY EXCITED about the Royal Wedding tomorrow. I'm mildly obsessed. Seriously.  My alarm is already set to get up before the crack of dawn to watch the whole thing go down.

Obviously, I'm most excited about seeing The Dress.  Since I'm a lunatic, I went ahead and did some research and here are my suggestions (you know, because I'm an authority and all). I'm interested to see how close I come.  I'm a bit torn between ballgown and a-line/trumpet. Although I have a feeling she'll go with a sleeker design. I am definitely banking on lace though. I'm also betting she wears sleeves, but let me tell you, that's hard to find!

In no particular order.....

Amsale

Kenneth Pool

Ramona Keveza

Lazaro

 Phillipa Lepley

Monique Lhuillier

Oscar De La Renta

Pnina Tornai

 Saison Blanche
(designer of my wedding gown, so obviously, the most awesome choice ;)
For the record, I HATE the Oscar dress, but I just have a sneaking suspicion something like that will end up being the one.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers