Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh, Hail!

In case you haven't heard... We got some hail last night. I'd never experienced hail quite like this before. I honestly thought our house was being bombed.  Zach said I went in to "full-on panic mode" Ha!  Luckily the damage to our house is minimal considering what I've seen around town.  Just looking across the street I can see missing shutters and windows. Down the road there are houses who's siding literally looks like swiss cheese!  It was insane.  So, our new house might be getting a new roof. I'm hoping there's also damage to our deck, because a new one of those would. be. awesome.

Behold! Nature.

 Note: This hail had been in the yard for about 15-20 minutes before we picked it up, so it was probably even BIGGER! 


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers