Thursday, August 9, 2012

Currently

I love a good blog trend and this one has been making the rounds so I thought I'd play...

CURRENTLY:

WORKING ON: Christmas, Christmas, Christmas. At work, that is. At home I'm working on trying to figure out where to put all the stuff we have laying around once David really starts moving. Zach would prefer the answer be "the trash" I'm sure. I'm also really working on eating healthy and working out more.

THINKING ABOUT: How David's first year is quickly winding down. Every night I feed him a bottle and rock him to sleep in his room, the nagging thought that I won't be able to do this much longer creeps into my head and I'm instantly sad. If I could have one wish, it would be that I could rock that baby to sleep every night, forever.

ANTICIPATING: A very busy fall. Lots of football for Zach, lots of big milestones for David and hopefully some great family times together.

LISTENING TO: The  baby monitor. I think we rely on Davids sound machine to sleep more than he does. He also keeps coughing and tossing and turning a lot tonight. Poor little muffin has another cold and ear infection. I'm hoping he sleeps well.

EATING: Ate some Cherrios for dinner not long ago (need to not eat so late!) and now I'm finally finishing off the Jose Cuervo strawberry margarita that has been sitting in the fridge for way too long. It's not very good.

THANKFUL FOR: My family. All of them.

PLANNING FOR:  A middle of the night wake up call. But otherwise, a fun lunch with coworkers at Blanc tomorrow! Yay Friday!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers