Tuesday, November 4, 2014

David is Three!

This past weekend my sweet baby David turned three years old. I can't believe it! Two was such a good year. I have high hopes for three.

Currently Loves:
-Tractors
-Trucks
-Mowers
-All things lawn care
-Trains
-Fruit Snacks
-Apple Juice
-Wearing "comfy pants"
-The moon
-Papa's Lake House
-Pajamas
-"Hanging out all night" (staying home from daycare)
-Hayrides
-Flashlights
-Breadsticks with dip-sauce
-Playing outside with the kids
-Riding in his Jeep
-Bounce Houses
-The Zoo
-Crazy socks
-His brother Ryan

Current Dislikes:
-Making decisions
-Brushing teeth
-The "Happy Birthday" song
-Singing in general
-Walking up the stairs on his own
-Dinnertime
-Making decisions
-Talking to people he doesn't know
-Having his picture taken
-Vegetables
- Potty training
-Making decisions (no, really)
Overall he's a sweet, shy, smart, spunky little thing and I love him to the moon and back. This is going to be a big year for him. He's adjusting to being a big brother and not the only child. It's hard on him, I can tell, but he'll get there. He's also going to start preschool in the fall and I think it's going To be so good for him. He's so eager to learn things right now and has the most logical mind. The questions he asks blow our mind on a daily basis. I can't wait to see what this year has in store.
 





Happy Birthday, Muffin Man! I love you!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers