Saturday, May 10, 2008

And....Five! Six! Seven! Eight!

*Jazz Hands* and Pose....

Oh here I go again. This whole "blogging" thing. Which, by the way, I totally abhor the word "blog". But whatever, it is what it is.

I'm not exactly sure what's going to take place on this blog. I'm sure there will be some pictures, some stories, some ramblings and some complaints. I guess whatever strikes me, I'll write about.

Some background on me:

I just got married. (Ok, 6 months and 3 weeks ago). But I guess you are a "newlywed" for a year right? Shortly after getting married, we began looking for a house and found one fairly quickly. It is brand spakin' new and we got it for a steal. The whole "house buying process" was horrific and therefore we'll probably end up staying at this house for quite some time. But we love it. We just got another fabulous deal on a privacy fence and had it installed this week. Next up - a Fido! I also started a new job at the first of the year. I'm still not sure how much I'm going to divulge on here about my job, but you could say I'm kind of a big deal. Ha! Not really.




So here you have it. My first entry. Awesome huh? Hopefully my next one will be even more captivating!

See ya around!

-Stephanie

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers