Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dear Shutterfly,

F-YOU!

I sat down, all prepared to write this really neat entry about this really cool tradition that Zach and I have and Shutterfly has ruined my whole plan...and a lot of other potentially cool entries.

You see, I've had a digital camera for about 2 years now and I have uploaded every single picture I've taken to dear ol' Shutterfly and deleted them off my craptastic computer to save disk space. So apparently Shutterfly now has this "cool new website" that PREVENTS YOU FROM COPYING PICTURES!!!!! I've been trying to right click, ctrl+c, and any other copying techniques I know (ok, so those are the only ones I know) and nothing happens!!! SOOOOO no pictures of cool things that have happened before today on my blog (wedding, new house, cool traditions, drunken stupors..) :-( Sad day. Maybe I'll be able to figure something out. But until then...

So long Shutterfly. You bitch. We are through!
-
-
Oh but Zach, Congrats! I love you!!

















Yeah, I already had this gem saved to my computer. Enjoy.

See ya around!
-Stephanie

1 comment:

ZSS said...

I have a lengthy solution to your problem.

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers