Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Removal


This is the driveway of the house next door. Nobody has lived there in at least 6 months, however each time it snows, these people show up to shovel. I can only guess they are the realtors or hired by the realtor.  Not sure who the random kid is, he just showed up.

When it snowed blizzard-ed earlier this week the plows decided it would be best to pile all of the snow from the street into the two vacant houses' driveways. So there were these huge 7 ft mounds of snow covering a large part of the driveway. When these people showed up I didn't think there was any way they'd even try to shovel through it, but they have proven me wrong!  That guy is going to be sore tomorrow...  And no, I'm not going to help.  1) I'm terrible at shoveling and 2) I have a cold.  So there.

In other snow related news - I just got a Twitter update from our Greenwood news and it said that there are 45 mailboxes that are undeliverable because the town plowed all the snow into them. It said the mayor himself was going to go shovel them all out.  I find that hard to believe since this huge dead tree is still in my yard 7 months later...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers