Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring Fever



Last Friday both Zach and I took the day off work. We surely weren't expecting it to be so nice out but were pleasantly surprised with a wonderful 60 degree day.  You don't get a whole lot of those in February so we took advantage of it!  We had a casual lunch out at Jason's Deli and then headed to the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art. We have a "membership" so we like to try to go a few times a year. Zach loves the place. I like it, but get rather sleepy after an hour or so (it's so dark in there!!).  Luckily, the Sculpture Park is awesome and we can spend a good amount of time outside too. I thought it would be fun to take along the camera and play around. I have much to learn, that is for sure. After we hung out for a while, we stopped at Winstead's for some ultra-summery Cherry Limeaids and headed home. I got to go on a fabulous run outside through the neighborhood and we had yummy pizza for dinner while we watched random shows off the DVR. Definitely one of the best random days off in a while!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers