Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hall Bath

Hey! I finished a project!!  After living here for 3 years, I have "finished" a room! The smallest room in the house, but hey, you have to start somewhere right?  This is our hall bathroom. I (my dad) painted it a long time ago but the color didn't turn out just quite like I thought it would (story of my house...we won't even mention the horror that is my living room, hallway, entry, stairs and landing) so finding the right decor has been tricky. I have cycled through a shameful amount (4) of shower curtains trying to find "the one" and nothing was working. One day while just wandering through Target, this spoke to me.  I loved it and went from there! The artwork is from Gordman's (I love that place). I would have liked to replace the light fixture, but you know, budgets and stuff....  So, TA DA!  Here it is!

*Ok fine, so maybe it's not totally done... I still have to replace my sailboat tissue holder I've had since my college days. I'll get there eventually...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers