Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Super Easy Breakfast Sandwiches!






I've been making these since I've lived on my own. They are super easy, the ingredients are super cheap and they are totally delicious!

I even wooed my husband with these bad boys! Whenever he'd come visit back when we were dating, I'd fix these up for breakfast one of the mornings he was here. He loved them!

There's really nothing to it so I don't have a recipe per-say. Here's what I do:

Easy Breakfast Sandwiches
English Muffin
Egg Beaters or Eggs (1-2 per person)
Oscar Meyer Real Bacon Bits
Cheddar Cheese (I use 2%)
Spray Butter or regular

Toast english muffin.
Cook eggs scrambled style. I add some salt and pepper.
Right as the eggs start to set up, I throw in about 1 tbs of the bacon bits.
Once they are cooked, spray the english muffin with butter.
Gather eggs in the pan in a pile or circle about the size of the english muffin - sprinkle with cheese and let it melt a bit.
Slide eggs and cheese out of the pan onto the english muffin. Press down.
Enjoy!

Those were probably the most complicated directions for the most simple of dishes. Really - just look at the picture. You can do it ;)

And just because it's been a while... here's my favorite lady.Did someone say "Walk"?!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers