Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fitness Log - Week 6, 2009

Monday, February 9
Off

Tuesday, February 10
Run: Outside - 2.0 mi + cool down
Walk Missy: 1.5 mi

Wednesday, February 11
Off

Thursday, February 12
Elliptical: 30 min (hill climbs)
Bike: 10 min
Abs
Weights

Friday, February 13
Recover from mild concussion (I hit my head on the corner of my car door after the gym Thursday. There was a lot of blood and a massive headache... it's only just now starting to feel better...rough times)

Saturday, February 14
Treadmill: Run 2.0 mi straight through + cool down. Walk 1.0 mi at a steep incline
Walk Missy: 1.5 mi

Sunday, February 15
Treadmill: Run 2.0 straight through + cool down.
Bike: 20 min
Abs

Weight Loss/Overall Notes:
I didn't weigh myself this week. I'm at an impasse and until I can FEEL myself getting thinner, I'm staying off the scale. I'm very, very frustrated. I simply like sweets WAY too much. I need to make a better effort to lay off. I think once my Valentine's Day treats are gone, I'm going to go on a baking hiatus. It's going to be tough, but if I don't have stuff in the house, I can't eat it! *sigh*
But on the work out front- things are good. My runs are getting much easier and now that I've made it past the 2.0 miles straight through, things will get much better. For some reason getting to that two miles kills me, but once I've done it, it's easier. So I hope to hit 3 miles a few times this week and maybe go for 4 on Sunday, but that might be a bit ambitious. We shall see!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey I haven't been around here in a while. Like the new look!

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers