Sunday, May 30, 2010

Splish Splash!

This weekend I decided to go all out and get the dogs a baby pool!  I tried to get one last year, but that was back when I had my Dodge Neon and fitting a big plastic baby pool in that thing was not working out so well. So yes, picture me standing in the Sears Grand parking lot attempting to stuff a huge pool in my tiny car. Needless to say after about 5 minutes I had to go right back inside and return the thing.  BUT! Now that I have my trusty Ford Escape, it was no problemo!

At first, neither one of them was so sure about it.  I'm pretty sure they thought it was just a giant water dish.

Then Missy demonstrated to us that she must be part Lab somewhere in there, because she (very tentatively) got right in on her own.

Ted, on the other hand, wasn't having any of it. (It could perhaps stem from the lake incident last summer when he fell right off the dock into the water. Ooops!). We tried to lure him in with some Pupperoni since he'll do just about anything for that stuff. Turns out, getting in the pool is not included.

Much happier on dry land with dads!

It was a little sunny out, haha! I love Missy in the background. It's like she's thinking "I feel like I should be doing something other than standing here...."  She'll get it someday....


*Also please note... WE HAVE GRASS IN OUR BACK YARD!!! OMG!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers