Of course the theme for Fill in the Blank Friday the day after I announce my Fitness Challenge 2.0 would be about food...
1. Today for breakfast I ate Frosted Flakes. They were on sale a couple weeks ago for super cheap and I hadn't had them in a very long time, so I got a box. Yeah, that's one kids cereal that should stay a kids cereal. I did not find them tasty at all (and we all know I love sugar), but it was all I had. Usually I eat oatmeal at my desk at work, but I was starving after my morning run and couldn't wait.
2. My go to/never fail recipe is cheesy chicken burritos! Yum, now I want to make them! And my "famous" frosted sugar cookies (that recipe is a secret!)
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is not much. Me? Eat weird food? Yeah, nice try. The strangest thing that I can think of right now is how I eat McDonalds cheeseburgers. I eat them almost all the way normally and then when it's a few bites left, I eat the bottom part of the bun, then the top part of the bun and then the burger. I've done this for as long as I can remember and even when I try to tell myself "don't do that, it's weird" I still do it. I can't help myself. Oh, and I also open up the burger and use the ketchup and muster inside to dip a few fries in. I don't like cold mustard or ketchup (which I guess is also strange), so this is a perfect solution. Ok. Enough about McDonalds. Ha!
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was when I tried to cook chicken in a skillet on the stove. I covered the chicken with this dry rub stuff, well I'm an idiot and it all burned off before the chicken could cook. The whole house was full of smoke and smelled like burnt grossness for what seems like weeks. To this day, I refuse to cook whole pieces of chicken on the stove. I have to cut it in to bite size pieces. I pretty much hate cooking chicken on anything other than the grill.
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be chocolate ice cream with chunks of brownie. That was a hard decision.
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is onions. Everyone knows that. They are evil little bastards.
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Breakfast!!! Oh man, I would eat it all the time. Sweet pastries, yummy eggs, salty bacon, crunchy toast, crispy potatoes! What is there not to love?! I eat breakfast for dinner all the time!
Alright! Time for lunch!