Monday, September 6, 2010

Fitness Challenge 2.0 - Week 4 Update

I finally buckled down this week and lost almost 3 pounds! Whew! I was going to be really mad if nothing happened. 

I just ate lighter lunches and dinners and tried to squeeze in a little more cardio. Apparently it did the trick. I plan on doing more of the same this week!

I also signed up for my next race.  The 7th Annual Kansas City Zoo Run on September 18!


This one is a 4 miler.  It goes all throughout the zoo and even has some trail portions. I've heard from people in the past that it's a fairly difficult race, so I'm looking forward to it.  I've got to get in some good training runs though. I'm a little rusty right now.  I did a couple nice long runs through the neighborhood this weekend since it was SO nice out and hopefully the weather will cooperate for the next two weeks so I can do more.  I hope I finish with a decent time. Not just because that's cool, but because I totally forgot that I have a baby shower to be at WAY up north at 12pm. Oops! I'm going to have to do some hustling to get there on time, that's for sure.

I hope everyone had a great long weekend! Mine was fab!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers