Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Baby Two ~ 18 Weeks

 
How Far Along:  18 Weeks - Baby is the size of a sweet potato, which seems really huge to me!
Boy or Girl: I've gone back and forth on boy and girl all week...
Maternity Clothes: Almost exclusively wearing them with the exception of a couple dresses. I have a gift card to buy some more from Gap/Old Navy but am having a hard time finding anything I like. Everything just seems so cheap and casual. I don't know....
Sleep: Been sleeping really well this week!
Best Moment: David transitioned to his big boy bed and he's doing so well. He was so excited about it, which was really cute.  The crib is officially in "the office" which we will transition to the baby room at some point.... Also, the baby asprin is helping my leg, so so much! I was shocked! I hope it keeps working and I wish I would have known to try it years ago!
Worst Moment: David got a little tummy bug yesterday. He was better in an hour (I'm not even kidding) and just kind of lazed around with me all day today while I stayed home with him. So, could be worse I guess!
Miss Anything: I still miss food and my appetite. 
Movement: Had a couple "quiet" days, but today there's been lots of thumping around! Still can't feel anything from the outside, but hopefully soon!
Cravings: Apples, Cool Ranch Doritos, Chocolate Milk/Hot Chocolate
Aversions: Fried food (all of it is a no-go at this point), ground beef.
Oh, I remember this: Painting my toenails is getting hard!
Well this is new: So thirsty!! I remember last time I had to force myself to drink water. Not this time! I cannot get enough! 
Looking forward to:Starting to clear out the office and pick out a paint color. I'm starting to get real anxious to get moving on that baby room!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers