Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Baby Two ~ 19 Weeks

How Far Along:  19 Weeks - Baby is the size of a Mango
Boy or Girl: Feeling girl this week, but my brain is still convinced I will have a boy.
Maternity Clothes:Yep.
Sleep:  Hit or miss this week. I always wake up at 3am and have a hard time falling back asleep.
Best Moment: I had the day off work today because David's daycare was closed so we had a Mommy/David day. I took him to Deanna Rose and out to lunch. He had such a great time and the weather was perfect! I'm trying to squeeze in as many of these little day-dates as I can before the baby comes.
Worst Moment: I've been really moody and emotional this week.
Miss Anything: Being able to workout. My body just hates it. I get braxton hicks if I so much as take the dog for a walk.
Movement: Lots more this week! I am feeling it from the outside a lot more often now too!
Cravings: Sonic Strawberry Lemonade. Chocolate ice cream.
Aversions: Pretty much everything else. AND YET the pounds still keep on a coming.
Oh, I remember this: I really struggled with body image last time I was pregnant. Having the same woes this time again. I feel so fat. I just need to keep reminding myself that I can (and will) get rid of it after the baby comes. But right now, it's hard.
Well this is new: It's been a pretty standard week. I can't think of anything.
Looking forward to: hitting the halfway mark! I guess if history repeats itself and this baby comes a week early like David did, I'm already there! But, you just never know...babies have minds of their own :)

No pictures of me this week.  But here's a couple from the farm today.





Displaying photo.JPG

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers