Saturday, November 7, 2009

Howl-o-ween 2009






I didn't want to go out and buy all new costumes for the animals, so I used what I had then improvised. How funny are they?! Ha! No way did I even think Ted would leave those ears on his head, but I just plopped them on him and he went about his business like nothing was up. I will definitely be having fun with this in the future! Missy took a lot of extra coaxing. I cornered her right as she was about to fall asleep. Mean mommy!!! George has just gotten used to me torturing him every year. Doesn't he just look so happy?!

Zach and I went to Atchison, Kansas for a "Haunted Tour". Supposedly Atchison is "the most haunted town in Kansas". I was pretty excited and even made a fantastic Halloween-esque playlist for the drive up. It was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself... The town was pretty creepy looking on it's own. Old, old, old and some pretty awesome creepy looking (and some that were quite lovely) houses. Unfortunately the tour wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Hard to see, rude lady on the bus, cheezy story telling. We'd like to go back next fall for the walking tour and go in a few houses. That would be fun! We still had a great time though! I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday!

Hope you all had a great Halloween too!


Hope you all had a great Halloween!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers