Monday, November 30, 2009

Post Thanksgiving Post

Just in case you were wondering - if you eat super healthy for nearly 9 weeks then go on vacation and throw everything out the window for Thanksgiving, you WILL feel like death. Literally. I thought I was going to die, I felt so sick. Who knew!? Right now the very thought of anything besides rice cakes and oatmeal makes me want to hurl.

It's back to the healthy stuff for me.

I'm making ONE batch of cookies right now. I haven't had a single one. I hope everyone else enjoys them for me.

This Christmas is going to be weird.

Final issue comes out Wednesday! You Kansas Citians better grab a copy (it's free)! Everyone else can probably see it on www.inkkc.com under "this weeks issue". I'll probably post again when it comes out too.

Thanksgiving/Vegas Vacation recap coming later.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers