Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Zach!

Today is Zach's 30th birthday!

Yowza!  I'm gonna be 30 in just over one year!  I just never imagined it. Anyway, he's taking it in much better stride than I will.

I had the day off today. I was going to spend it bugging him and just hanging out. But, his work ended up offering him too good of a deal and he had to go in.  I still took the day off and figured I'd spend it out shopping a little bit.  Then his car broke down. So he took mine. Therefore I've been stuck at home all day by myself.  I slept until NOON! ... 12PM!  I cannot remember the last time that happened.  Probably sometime in college. Maybe? I'm not a good lazy person (as much as Zach probably wouldn't believe it). I've always got to be doing something. I believe I get this from my dad, seriously, the man never sits. Anyway, after I finally drug myself out of bed I made his birthday brownies, took Missy on a long walk and watched a lot of crap tv.

Tomorrow we are having a bit of a shin dig for him up at Side Pockets with family and friends. Before that we'll be enjoying our recently flown in from Chicago, Giordano's stuffed pizza! Holy yum!


Perhaps I'll recap all the festivities on Sunday!

Till then - Happy Birthday Zach! LOVE YOU!!!!
-Me

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers