Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oh Hi!

Nothing really interesting has happened to update the ol' blog with.  Let's see.

-I made some horrible, awful, no good, very bad "low fat" banana bread. I'm not sure I've ever completely thrown out a baked good before, but one bite and I was done. EWWW!  I do not know what happened. It tasted like it was totally burnt to a crisp, but it was perfectly done. So weird. I got the recipe off "the internet" so I'm guessing that was the main problem, but the ingredients were all pretty standard. Maybe bad bananas?  I'm just glad I forgot to take the loaf to work for treat day like I had intended. Boy, that woulda been a bad one!

-The working out is going just fine.  I've still got a couple pounds left to lose, but I'm pretty comfortable and happy with where I'm at right now.  Summer will (hopefully) be right around the corner though, so I think I'll be stepping it up a few notches here soon.

-The puppies are good. Cute as all get out and calming way down (knock on wood). Oh sure they still have their crazy ass moments, but for the most part they are good company during the weeknights and goofy playmates during the weekends. We've even let Ted stay out of the kitchen when we go out for an hour or two and so far (knock on wood) nothing has happened.  Maybe they really do grow out of the bads after all!  Ted also got a new head collar, so taking him on walks is much more manageable. I still let Zach do that, but I think he'll be OK for me to walk by myself pretty soon here. He's a fast learner!
 
He's a dignified dude. 

-Ted will be 1 and Missy will be 2 in about a month and a half (they were born exactly 1 year and 1 week apart). Zach and I are already planning their birthday party.  You think I'm kidding?!

-My mom had all her tests come back cancer free!!! BEST NEWS EVER!

-I made a pretty Valentine's Day cake. Ok, fine, it was a cake mix out of the box, but I made my own buttercream and it was delicious! I even colored it pink and used cute sprinkles.  I forgot to take a picture though.

-The next few weeks are pretty busy and I'm excited! 

Till then.... :)

1 comment:

KLS said...

Hey, glad to hear things are going well. :) We miss you!

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers