Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekly Fitness Log - Week 10, 2009

Week 10! Wow, I never thought I'd keep this up for so long.

As predicted, I don't have much to report. I think I had a touch of Zach's sickness and then a touch of allergies. I felt heavy headed and tired and just plain gross all week long. I didn't work out until today. So, that means I took an entire week off. I honestly cannot remember the last time I didn't work out for a whole week. I mean, I even worked out on my honeymoon! This is bad. I did run with Missy a little bit on Wednesday, but I'm not counting that.

Today I ran outside in the neighborhood because it was so nice out. I would consider it a "walk/run". Running after a whole week off is really hard, especially since I still don't feel the greatest. It got better towards the end, so I don't think I lost too much ground.

Tomorrow I start my LOW carb diet again. I did this two years ago right around this time before my engagement pictures and a trip to Florida. It worked surprisingly well. This time of year is perfect for low carb (note how I keep saying LOW carb, no way I can go totally no carb) because I'm starting to be in the mood for lots of salads and lots of grilling out. Now that we actually have a grill it should work even better! Nothing tastes worse than a turkey burger on the George Foreman! Yick! So, wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

I'll update my progress next week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers