Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekly Fitness Log - Week 11, 2009

Monday, March 16
Walk Missy - 1.5 Miles
Run in Neighborhood - Aprox 40 Min

Tuesday, March 17
Leg Series (a series of leg workouts I learned in college and have added onto through the years. It's pilates based and I love it. Note to self: do it more often)
Otherwise this was an "off day"

Wednesday, March 18
Elliptical: 30 Min Hill Climbs
Bike: 15 Min
Abs
Sauna: 10 min (did you know you can burn up to 300 calories in the sauna?! I read it on the internet so it must be true, right?!)

Thursday, March 19
Run: 1.25, .50 + Walking
Elliptical: 20 Minutes ass workout
Abs
Upper Body Weights

Friday, March 20
Off Day

Saturday, March 21
Run in neighborhood: 4 miles. (I'd say I probably walked 1 mile total of this, although I only walked for no longer than 45 seconds each time I walked) I heart Map My Run.com!

Sunday, March 22
Off Day

Overall Notes:
This was an alright week. The first two days of the week I was still getting back into the swing of things. The rest of the week I felt pretty good. Although I'm starting to have a little knee pain that I'm not sure about. I really think it's because I disparately need new shoes, but keep putting off getting them. The bottom of my current shoes are completely worn flat and I'm sure there's absolutely no cushion left. I'm SO bad about buying new running shoes. Maybe next week.

I mentioned in my last update that I was doing the Low Carb diet. Um, that didn't go so well. I love carbs. I was successful at REDUCING my carb intake, so I think I'll consider that a win. I lost a pound or so. I stocked up at the grocery store on good for you food and my pantry is close to being depeted of bad food (ignore those jelly beans, ok?). I'm trying my best.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers