Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekly Fitness Log - Week 18, 2009

Monday, May 11
Run: 2 miles
Weights - full body

Tuesday, May 12
Run 4 miles in neighborhood

Wednesday, May 13
Off Day

Thursday, May 14
Run 3 miles in neighborhood

Friday, May 15
Off Day

Saturday, May 16
Run 6 miles in neighborhood

Sunday, May 17
Off Day

Overall Notes
I thought this was a really great week for my running! The plan is working! I was so nervous about my 6 miles on Saturday. For some reason I was having a hard time getting over the 4 mile hump, but numerous friends told me I needed to "Just Do It". So I mapped out my course, wrote it on a little piece of paper (I may or may not be known to get lost in my own neighborhood...I cannot confirm nor deny.) and told myself I would run that 6 miles or else! Luckily Saturday was the picture perfect day for a long run. It was chilly, but sunny, with a slight breeze. It was WONDERFUL! I actually did really awesome at the run too. I felt strong the whole time! I can't wait to do another! I know!

I've also lost another pound. I was a bit disappointed with only dropping one pound, but my pants are all noticeably looser, so I suppose I will take it. Something must be going on. However, I've also noticed the last couple weeks that after I eat sugar or drink too much pop, I immediately feel nauseous. It gets worse every day. (And NO! there is absolutely no baby on the way, cause I know that's what you are thinking) I'm kind of freaking out a bit and am planning on setting up a doctor appointment to get my blood sugars checked, but everyone that knows me knows I hate, hate, hate going to the doctor. I guess I need to "Just Do It". Bleh. At least I'm eating less sugar now! It's kicking my Diet Coke habit I've developed that's the toughie. *sigh* growin' up is no fun.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers