This one is pretty random...
1. My favorite thing about this week has been that I've been getting back into my old eating routine. It's always a shock to my system to go back to eating healthy (especially after a holiday weekend) but I've done OK so far. I'm hoping to not fall back off the waggon again this summer. As the super-wise (ha!) Kate Moss once said "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." So true.
2. The weather this week has been blah. It's been rainy and humid and just an all around bad hair week. Today is very sunny though. Hopefully we'll get more of the same this weekend.
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was a $5 rebate I got for some tequila I bought last month. Zach thought it was a coupon so he took a picture of it and sent it to me via email with the title of "Lushie" and "You are now getting tequila coupons in the mail!!" It made me giggle.
4. The last movie I saw was um..... uh... hmmm. I don't remember. I'm not a big "movie person" I don't mind going to see them in the theater every so often, but I have no patience for watching them at home. However, I can spend 3 hours parked on the couch watching all my reality tv shows. Explain that one. Oh wait! I remember now. We watched Up in the Air a few weekends ago. It was good.
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would go buy a pool, set it up in my backyard (who cares if it's "trashy") fill it up, make some frozen margaritas and be parked in the pool on my raft for the whole rest of the weekend. Yes. That's what I'd do.