Friday, July 30, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday! Zzzz...

Um, more sleep questions this week I guess.

1. When I can't sleep I toss and turn and toss and turn and then if it gets really bad I get up and go dink around on the computer for a while.
2. When I'm tired I get way out of it. I can't concentrate and get really frustrated really easily. I'm like a 3 year old.

4. My dream bedroom would be one that has actual grown up furniture!!  We haven't quite gotten to the bedroom portion of the house as far as lifestyle updates go. We are currently using the same furniture I used in college. I got it at Kmart and my dad "assembled" it for me, if that gives you any idea of what I'm talking about. It's falling apart and looks just awful, Our actual bedroom space is awesome, but lordy I hate our furniture. It is bad. We have no headboard or footboard either, but we really want to upgrade to a King bed, so that's on hold. I keep telling myself I need to get on Craigslist and look for some dressers and night stands, but I dunno, going to random peoples houses still creeps me out.

5. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be Hawaii, Mexico, The Caribbean. I don't know. Anywhere with a pool would be fine with me as well. And maybe somewhere without this wretched humidity maybe?
6. The longest sleep I've ever had was days on end was when I had mono in college. I hardly remember nearly an entire semester. It was bad. Also, whenever I get the flu I'm out cold until it passes. Otherwise I average around 6 hours a night. Terrible.

7. I sleep on my stomach.

8. When I sleep, I like to wear cotton capri pants (like the same material sheets are made out of) and a gigantic tshirt. Just this summer I've started wearing shorts (out of the same material) for the first time since I was probably 12 and so far, so good. I'm rather particular when it comes to sleep gear.

9. My bedtime is usually 10-11. Lame-o. On Friday I'm usually so tired from getting up at 5am every day that I fall asleep on the couch at 8:30 while watching TV with Zach. It is truly pathetic.

Ok. Now I'm tired.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers