1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is my first neighborhood. I live very close to it now and drive by it almost every day. Each time, I remember something different about being a kid there. I love that there are a bizallion babies in our current neighborhood right now, hopefully whenever we have kids they'll all grow up together and play with each other all the time like I did with all the kids in my old neighborhood.
2. Lately I've been wondering a lot about what's going to happen in the next year. I have a feeling it will be full of big changes both at work and home, hopefully all for the better!
3. When it comes to saving money I am constantly thinking about it. I love to save money, but unfortunately being a grown-up requires that you spend a lot of money. Right now I'm really focusing on only buying what we "need". It's been sort of refreshing!
4. I'd prefer frosting over cake any day! I've never quite been able to understand people who scrape the frosting off their cake. It's truly baffling to me.
5. I wish I knew how to make more things by hand. I'd love to do a lot of stuff DIY style (finish the basement, sew some curtains, finally finish landscaping our front yard...) but I think I'm (we) are just scared to try. It's a big investment, but I guess the best way to learn is to just get out there and do it....
6. I'm just waiting for Zach to be done with school (and the weekend).