Saturday, January 1, 2011

Project 365



I heard about Project 365 a while back. It's a challenge to get you to take one picture, every day, for a year.  It really intrigued me, so I thought I'd give it a whirl since we have a fancy new camera and all.

The pictures can be of anything! A picture from the DSLR, my cell phone, my point and shoot, one that Zach takes and I'm even going to allow myself to scan pictures I already have. So, really, I'm making my own rules here.

I will already tell you that the likelihood of me uploading a new picture everyday is very, very slim. So, yeah. Perhaps I will call my project - Project Take More Pictures and Blog More.

Heeeeere we go!


(ok fine. I guess this is sort of a "resolution")

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers