Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fitness Challenge - 2 Week Check In

Success!

I have lost 6 pounds and 4% body fat (I think it was 4% anyway, whatever it was put me back in the 20's)

I'm feeling much more comfortable with my new lifestyle now. The food really isn't all that bad once you get creative with it and the working out is really addicting! I feel like a total bump on a log on the days that I don't work out(and there's only been 2 this month).

I'm very happy about my progress and it just excites me even more to keep pushing myself to get even more fit! Even Zach is jumping on the bandwagon! Tonight he substituted his beloved Regular Jif Peanut Butter for Reduced Fat Jif Peanut Butter AND he liked it! :)

Onward and upward!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers