Monday, August 22, 2011

Kansas City Baby Shower #1

This past Saturday was my first Kansas City baby shower.  I come from such a large family (Italian/Catholic!) so instead of one big shower I'm having a couple smaller ones. This one included my mom's side of the family and a few friends. It was at my mom's house but was hosted by my Aunt Joann, Aunt Theresa and my soon-to-be sister-in-law, Sheena.  They really did an amazingly beautiful job.  Everything was perfect and we had such a great time.


Sheena really did a fabulous job with all the decorating and my Aunts took care of all the food. I even tried Chicken Salad for the first time ever!  I'm so grown up now!  The cake was absolutely adorable and there was this really fancy ice-cream punch that everyone loved as well.


The one game we played was "guess the baby food". I was doing really well until I mistook bananas for chicken.  Oops. I apparently have a bit to learn.  The baby was spoiled again with all the wonderful gifts everyone gave us.  We even get to borrow a cradle that my grandpa made for my cousin 18 years ago! I'm so excited to use it! 

Thanks so much everyone! We are so lucky to have so many people who already love our little guy just as much as we do.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers