Friday, August 19, 2011

Sioux Falls Baby Shower


Last weekend my mother-in-law, Kim and sister-in-law, Amanda threw me a lovely little baby shower.  It was a last minute decision for Zach and I to make one more trip to Sioux Falls before the baby comes, so they didn't have a whole lot of time to pull everything together but it turned out great! We all had a really good time, played some fun games, ate some amazing cupcakes and the baby got spoiled rotten. Amanda is also pregnant so we spent a lot of time swapping pregnancy stories and are so excited that we'll have our babies so close in age. I hope they become great cousin friends! We had a really fun weekend up there and I can't believe the next time we go up we'll be taking our kiddo with us!!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers