Monday, January 19, 2009

Fitness Log - Week 2 (2009)

I decided to change when I update my fitness log. It will now be Monday-Sunday. So this week I have 2 Sunday's to report.

This week was a little tougher. We were having car problems, so it was difficult to get to the gym. I also wasn't feeling so well off and on, so my workouts weren't as intense as I had hoped for this week. I kicked it up a notch this weekend, so I feel like I'm back on track. Here's this weeks' update.

Sunday, January 11
Running: 25 minutes on the treadmill (1.25 straight run, .25 warm-up and cool down)
Yoga: 60 minutes. Legs focused
(Tough workout. Yoga was brutal. Felt great afterwards though!)

Monday, January 12
Day Off

Tuesday, January 13
Walk Missy: 35 Minutes
Fit TV: 1/2 hour of All Star Workouts - Cardio
Basement Work: 150 Jumping Jacks, 50 Butt Kicks, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 high knees, 50 high kicks each leg, 250 crunches
(It was freezing outside and the car was having issues. I tried to make due the best I could. I was disappointed in this workout)

Wednesday, January 14
Running: 20 minutes on treadmill (.25 warm-up, 1.5 run, .25 cool-down)
Weights: Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders
Stair Climber: 15 Minutes
Sauna: 15 Minutes
(I wasn't feeling that great so this workout got cut a little short. I also was planning on staying for Zumba, but had the wrong day..oops!)

Thursday, January 15
Walk/Run Missy: 25 minutes
(Didn't feel good at all. Ate horribly - Bad day!)

Friday, January 16
Nothing. My planned long walk with Missy got cut because there was a flipping police standoff on the next block over and I wasn't about to leave my house, but I did run back and forth from my dining room window to bedroom window to watch the action. I don't think that counts though.

Saturday, January 17
Running: 30 minutes on the treadmill (.25 warm-up, 1.0 run, .25 recovery, 1.0 run, .25 cool-down)
Elliptical: 20 Minute hill climb
Weights: Ab machine, legs
Sauna: 15 Minutes
(Great workout! Intense cardio focus. I was beat after this workout. The sauna was extra refreshing.)

Sunday, January 18
Running: 30 minutes on the treadmill (.25 warm-up, 1.0 run, .25 cool-down, .50 walk at 6 incline)
Weights: Hit all major muscle groups. 20 minutes

Weight Loss
This Week: -1.5
To Date: - 3.5
Weight Left to lose: 6.5 lbs by the end of February

Overall Notes
Like I said, I was some what upset with my progress this week. It was tough. I ate a lot of stuff I probably shouldn't have, so I plan to reverse that this week and eat fairly decently. I also plan to kick up the workouts even more.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenwood, Missouri, United States

Followers